• Did you take a course at Northern Essex Community College and/or Southern New Hampshire Univeristy while you were enrolled at Amesbury High School? Are you attending college in the fall?

    If you received credit for the college course(s) and want to know if your college will accept any of the credits, you need to initiate a credit review. To do this, you must use the appropriate form to request your transcript from the respective university. 

    Please check with your college to determine where the transcript should be sent for review. Some colleges have a credit review department, others require the transcript to be sent to admissions or the registrar. Regardless, you should have a copy of your transcript sent to your home address so you have a copy for your records. Once the college receives the transcript, they will perform a credit review and you will know which credits they will accept.

    If you have any questions or need your SNHU ID, please contact Ms. Saurman.